1. Given the nature of Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD), both online and event, we do not generally offer a refund on a purchase unless required by the Consumer Act of the Philippines. If you would like to request a refund on a purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your full name, transaction date, purchased CPD program title, and contact number.
2. We will assess your refund request based on its merits. We will refer you to the CPD Provider to process your refund if the request is found to be valid. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations stipulated below:
- You have changed your mind about a CPD Program;
- You bought a CPD Program by mistake;
- You ask for good will; or
- You can no longer access the CPD Program because it has been removed due to its validity limitation.
3. All transactions once completed and confirmed are not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
4. If there are any disputes when purchasing at www.icpdgateway.ph, please contact our customer care through our telephone number or email.
5. Please note that our convenience fee, examination fee, and/or certification fee are non-refundable.
6. We strictly adhere with the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines. Hence, all of your personal information will not be shared to any third party.